All 9 art Reviews

81 81

This is really interesting and I love the minimal light. I'm almost looks realistic

Contemplation Contemplation

I think the shading could have been more dramatic, and you don't have any mid tones or highlights (or at least it doesn't look like you do), but it's still a nice piece. hope that helps :) I'm far from an expert though

LillithSahl responds:

By more dramatic do you mean more defined? Sharper edges between each shade or just a wider range in shades?

High Heels High Heels

I really like the shading on this, good job :)

The Royal Family of Daventry The Royal Family of Daventry

<3 so much nostalgia

this looks great, nice shading and color choice

JinnDEvil responds:

I'm really glad you like it! Thanks!

Day #6 - King Graham Day #6 - King Graham

KING GRAHAM! lol sorry i just love king's quest way too much. this is really cute great job :)

JinnDEvil responds:

Thank you very much! I also did another fanart of all the Daventry family in pixelart, it's in my galery :)

Elven Girl Drawing Elven Girl Drawing

i really like her hair, the boobs are a bit too perky though lol. The colors are really nice and I like how she's sort of moving and not standing straight up and down. really nice piece though :)

BAD TIME BAD TIME

You did a really good job with colors and shading! I also love the pose :)

AziACBa responds:

Thank you very much for your comment! XD

Battle insanity Battle insanity

oh wow this is really great. The thing is I feel like a few of the details get lost in the darkness, but maybe that's just the way it looks on the screen vs full size? still! I love all the details, and the blood looks really good and stands out nicely. The POV is also really interesting, like it's from the perspective of the next victim maybe?

Demons Within Demons Within

This is really nice! I like the gentle transition. When i clicked on it I didn't expect it to shift like that so i was pleasantly surprised lol. I think the only thing that would be cooler is if the expression had changed as well maybe? either way this is really good :)

Akari19 responds:

thanks for the idea, i will try that next time. blood and stuff is still new to me. when it comes to drawing it